Search results

1. Darren Myers

looking for straight edge and wood threading tool

looking to buy a wood threading tool and also a straight edge that clamps to workbench. Darren
  2. Darren Myers

Hope Chest Pattern?

Was wondering if anyone had or could point me in the direction to some patterns for a hope chest that I want to build for my daughter. She says she want " a Hopeless Chest" lol.:rofl:
  3. Darren Myers

Also Looking for a wood threader

I am also looking for a wood threader. I need it to work on my walking sticks so that I can do the carving and then screw them to the top of the walking stick. My neck has alot of nerve damage so I cannot work looking up or in certain positions so the threader would be a great help.
  4. Darren Myers

My shop and more

Here is a link to my picassa picture site with lots of pictures of my shop and woodcarving and more. hope you like. I need to update my pictures as soon as I get my camera working again. Darren Myers http://picasaweb.google.com/love4woodcarving
  5. Darren Myers

Hello Everyone

I just joined this forum and I have spent a few nights just reading and learning from all the experienced people here. I am from N.B. Canada and I feel very privileged that you have allowed me to become a member. I am a beginner wood worker and I also like to dabble in woodcarving. I had a fire...