Who Needs a Computer to Draw Furniture?

Dave, I think you like that little program!:rofl: Cool sketches, but you need to start making some real saw dust with allof those designs you have put together!

Hi Dave :wave:,
Naturally the Poloroid is a well done example, amazing SU work, I think it is SU.
Tell us more about your wall rendering. That is quite nice and a bit out of character. Even though you are quite a character!:eek::rofl:
Shaz :)

Shaz, the Polaroid is indeed a SketchUp drawing using what is referred to as a "style" that I made. I just created a mask to use in SU but there was no post process work.

The cracked wall picture is also straight out of SU. Again, another style that I created. The drawing is a rough sketch :D of my sister-in-law's property with an idea I had for a house that meets many of her requirements. Actually the lot is drawn as accurately as can be done from a survey done last winter. It was done at one foot intervals. Drawn as it is, it makes it very easy to see how the lot is laid out. The house that is there now was originally built as a summer cottage at the beginning of the 1900s. It's been added on to a couple of times but now it needs a good fire to fix it up right. She's planing to tear it dow and start fresh. Maybe the house will look something like that when it is finished.

Hi El Davideo! :wave:
I like to see you push this SU thing, you are getting so much more creative, don't you thinK?

Push these styles! They are real magic and lend themselves to obscuring the drafting aspects of sketchup. Just for you personally, that creative bending seems so natural.
You have a niche, and well respected with this gift.
Shaz :)

Thank you again. I'm pleased that you are enjoying these. SOme day I'm going to come up with a desing that'll make a good poster sized print and send it to you. It might take awhile so don't hold your breath. ;)

I guess you and I are the only ones who found the "etching" even remotely amuzing. Oh well. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

:wave:

Last edited: