Thread: Personal Website Gone

Kutztown PA

Personal Website Gone

Greetings all

I am no longer out standing in my field. For many years, 10 years to be specific, I maintained a personal website that had pictures of my turnings, as well as a few articles I had written about various turning processes. Many people referred to that website, usually the articles.

In March of 2006 I changed my ISP to get high speed service, and put an announcement on the front page of that website that it could be going away at any time. It took them a little longer than I anticipated, but it is finally gone. I am posting this for anyone who might have had links to it, or who referred to it when certain questions came up.

I do have all the information archived, and it will be reappearing in due course. I cannot say where, because that would be advertising. Suffice to say many people will be able to deduce its location.

Bill Grumbine

Between Aledo and Fort Worth, TX
    Bill, when you have it up, easy to find or not, add it back to your profile here so that everyone can locate it! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Goodland, Kansas
    Hey Bill how are ya? Yep make sure you put it back in your profile. I went to your site often.
    Bernie W.

Retirement: Thats when you return from work one day
    and say, Hi, Honey, Im home forever.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tokyo Japan
    Bill, if you are upfront about your relationship with the hosting of the site etc, it is NOT a problem, we are NOT SMC here
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

ABQ NM
    Are you referring to the site? It seems to still be live, at least right now. Moving and revising websites can be a chore, for sure.

And to add to what Stu mentioned, you can even put your website URL in your signature here if you'd like.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan