Thread: I'm gonna be gone....

I'm gonna be gone....

Not that it matters anyways.....judging by my last coupla posts.....no one is gonna miss me.

Our county got hit HARD with hail....I did 8 estimates today and I have 4 for sure tomorrow....it will be ongoing as the insurance companies get things figured out.

You can not believe the damage these farmers are going through....those of you who know me well, know my deep roots in agriculture.....those of you who know my business, know that I do construction, both new and existing....there are people whose homes are destroyed...siding, soffit/facia, windows and guttering, decks, railing....whatever....so I am gonna do what needs to be done....help....I can't help the farmers....but I can the homeowners.

I can not turn anyone away...these poor people need help..... so I won't be sitting at this computer at night....I'll be out doing estimates, or work.

Larry...need a job?

Later........
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "

rock on dude!..........way to go steve, i`m with ya` in spirit.
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Gett'em Tiger!
    Ken
    ------

Steve,

You will be missed....for the time you're gone, but we'll be thinking of you and the good work you're doing....

Take care.

I wouldn't worry too much about low responses to your posts...things have been generally slow around here lately for everyone. So yeah, you'll be missed. You're doing the right thing, though. Good luck.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Good for you! Those people certainly need help, and you certainly can provide it.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about low responses to your posts...things have been generally slow around here lately for everyone. So yeah, you'll be missed. You're doing the right thing, though. Good luck.
    Vaughn has such a way with words. Can I just borrow his?

We'll miss ya.
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Sorry Steve, I've been busy getting all of our ducks in a row for our first trip back to Canada in five years..... BUSY too.

You are doing great work out there, we are with you in spirit, wish it were more.

I'm glad that a hard working honest guy like yourself is going to be there, I'm sure a lot some flybynight con artists will be around

Best of luck!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

You are a hell of a man.... Steve Ash!

You be careful out there, you will be working long hard hours and we want you back in one piece!

God's Speed! and we will keep the light on for ya!
    Last edited by Dave Trask; 07-08-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    Don’t have the best tools, don't use the best woods and projects don’t always turnout perfeck.
    I just feel the need to work with wood!