Thread: Gojo LEMON pumice hand soap

Gojo LEMON pumice hand soap

Hey guys didn't know if this is the right spot for this post, but the winner gets a special prize who can tell me where I can order this stuff without buying in bulk! Ok there's no prize, but really I've checked everywhere for this stuff and I can only find it in bulk of 6 bottles totalling 30lbs! I love the lemon stuff compared to the orange (which you can find EVERYwhere) but I'm not about to drop $80 on some soap! It's not a big deal if no one knows but I thought it'd be worth a try to ask Thanks guys!

Just so you know, I pay about $80 for one gallon of the OJ stuff..........
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Westley,

Grainger carries it in 22 oz and 4.5 lb containers. They have a few sites near Milwaukee so you might get it without shipping.
    http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...h_type=keyword

Not sure if that's any help,

Wes

Yes! Exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you very much. There is a Grainger right next door to my school. In the hallway right outside the shop in my school there is a big dispenser of this stuff and I've fallen in love ever since I first used it Now it all makes sense to me there's a grainger next door. I was getting worried that once I was done serving my apprenticeship I'd never get to see the stuff again thanks Wes!

If that stuff has real lemon juice in it, it would be great for woodworkers. Some of the woods I work with, mesquite for one, and white oak to a lesser extent, sometimes stains my hands a black color. This is especially true when I'm working on a hot day and getting pretty sweaty. Scrubbing with any sort of soap, even laundry detergent, does nothing to remove those stains. But a few drops of lemon juice, either fresh squeezed or the concentrate in the yellow plastic squeeze bottles, magically removes the stains.
    Jerry

http://www.sawdustersplace.com

"If politics wasn't built on careful deception it wouldn't need its own word and techniques. It would just be called honesty, education, and leadership."
    Bob "Phydeaux" Stewart one day on Woodnet

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    Just so you know, I pay about $80 for one gallon of the OJ stuff..........

Stu...not to rub it in more, but I just paid $2 for a 1/2 gallon jug of it at Northern Tool.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Grainger sometimes gives me guff about not being a business etc., but for something off the shelf like Gojo, I think you'll be OK.

I'm still old school I guess - I still use Goop. In fact, used it three times this morning. (long story) With such a ringing endorsement, maybe I'll have to give the Gojo a try!

Wes

Well they did ask what business I was from and I was surprised to find out my company wasn't on their customer list. But the guy was pretty cool and according to him I am now an employee at a local electric company This stuff smells great I recommend it!