Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to be Scarce......

Going to be Scarce......

I'll be taking a laptop with me, and my parents have a computer, but I'm sure our days will be rather full.

My wife and two daughters and I are heading to Canada for a 10 day vacation, first one in 5 years

The kids will be staying the whole summer with my parents, so they get an even longer vacation!

Stu
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Have I got the town right ?

Enjoy.
    --------------------------------------------
    Link to my ongoing ClearVue DC Install on CV's site: http://www.gallery2.clearvuecyclones...s-Mini-CV1400/

Nope, not even the right province, but, at least the right country!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Have a great vacation Stu and family. It will seem somewhat like a vacation when you return home w/o the kids. Certainly they will be missed, but you will also enjoy some time for yourself and the LOYL>
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

It should be a great experience for everyone. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    My wife and two daughters and I are heading to Canada for a 10 day vacation, first one in 5 years

The kids will be staying the whole summer with my parents, so they get an even longer vacation!
    And a 2nd honeymoon for you two! 1 month kid-free, wow. You won't know what to do with yourself. I think it'd take me a week almost to get used to it! Don't waste by working longer hours!

Have fun, and don't try to sneak too much turning stock back with you! Are you bringing any of your japanese stash here to trade?

Remember, it's "How's it going, eh!?", We drive on the right, you can't smoke in Timmies any more, and always fully seat the milk bag before trying to cut off the pouring tip.

...art
    There's usually more than one way to do it...
    www.wordsnwood.com ........ facebook.com/wordsnwood

Have a great vacation Stu!
    Ken
    ------

Stu,

Have a great time. We just got back from a week out in San Diego which really recharged out batteries. I'm your visit will do the same for everyone.

Have a safe trip,
    Lee Laird
    Austin TX

Hey Stu - Have a good one!

You should check out KMS tools if you get the chance (www.kmstools.com) They are located in both Vancouver and Kelowna. And don't forget that the offer is still open for you to visit my abode if you get the chance!

-Gari

safe travels,Stu, glad to see ya comin' home fer a bit.