Going to be Scarce......

Stuart Ablett

I'll be taking a laptop with me, and my parents have a computer, but I'm sure our days will be rather full.

My wife and two daughters and I are heading to Canada for a 10 day vacation, first one in 5 years :thumb:

The kids will be staying the whole summer with my parents, so they get an even longer vacation! :wave:

Stu

Have a great vacation Stu and family.:thumb::thumb: It will seem somewhat like a vacation when you return home w/o the kids. Certainly they will be missed, but you will also enjoy some time for yourself and the LOYL>

My wife and two daughters and I are heading to Canada for a 10 day vacation, first one in 5 years :thumb:

The kids will be staying the whole summer with my parents, so they get an even longer vacation!

And a 2nd honeymoon for you two! 1 month kid-free, wow. You won't know what to do with yourself. I think it'd take me a week almost to get used to it! Don't waste by working longer hours!

Have fun, and don't try to sneak too much turning stock back with you! Are you bringing any of your japanese stash here to trade?

Remember, it's "How's it going, eh!?", We drive on the right, you can't smoke in Timmies any more, and always fully seat the milk bag before trying to cut off the pouring tip. :rolleyes:

...art

Stu,

Have a great time. We just got back from a week out in San Diego which really recharged out batteries. I'm your visit will do the same for everyone.

Have a safe trip,

Hey Stu - Have a good one!

You should check out KMS tools if you get the chance (www.kmstools.com) They are located in both Vancouver and Kelowna. And don't forget that the offer is still open for you to visit my abode if you get the chance!

-Gari

Thanks guys, I do intend to enjoy myself!

Can't bring too much home, or back to Japan for that matter, the limits on checked baggage is only 23 Kg a bag, and only two bags, not much at all:(

Gari, thank for the link, I'd already found them online, but good to get a recommendation. As much as I'd like, I will not have the time for a visit to your shop, I think :(

Cheers!

Welcome to Today, Stu. After living so long across the date line in Tomorrow, I hope you can get used to it... :huh:

Looks like nice weather. Sunny and 29c today. Nice day to go swimming.

Now, go have fun, don't worry about us. Vaughn will put out the trash, Greg can turn off the lights, and the rest of us will promise to play nice and pick up our toys. Have a great vacation! :thumb: