Editing a post equal to a new post?

Hi there.

I've just posted a thread with two pictures showing the evolutions of a project I'm working on.

I had the idea of updating this post with the coming pictures so that anybody watching it can see the evolution of the project.

My question is: If I just edited the initial post by adding more pics, will it appear as a new post? I thought that if it is so it would be easier for the viewer instead of going back to the original post and subsequent ones.

Is there any way of doing this??

If you edit the initial post in a thread, it does not move it back up in the 'New Posts' listing. I don't know of a way to 'bump' a thread mack up the list without adding another post to it.

I hope this helps -

To add to Vaughn's comments. If I ask a question about what your doing/have done it's really going to be out of sequence if you just add to the original and not make much sense.

I think I got a workaround. What about quoting the original one, erasing the outdated text and leaving the pics with the addition of the new ones with their explanations?
Obviously that will not avoid the fact of having to post a new one when I reach the maximum allowed 10 pics.

I think I'm making things too complex...:eek: