Most likely a new addition to our family

Chuck Beland

She is a rescue dog from Arkansas due to all of the flooding they have had & needs a new home she is with a foster family about 1/2hr from my house & the foster family have 3 small kids & 3 other dogs she is very gentle & loves to play with the kids & the dogs.

Diamond is an 18 pound German Shepard mix girl who is about 6 months old (estimated date of birth is 1/1/08).

Diamond has been housetraining with no accidents, she knows sit and down commands, and she walks nicely on a leash. She's a super sweet girl; she gets along great with all other dogs. !

Diamond is up to date on vaccines, she dewormed, and she has been spayed. She's a great all around dog!

RI7711376229-1-pn.jpg
RI7711376229-2-pn.jpg

Good on ya, Chuck. :thumb: She looks like a sweetie. We've got a "purebred yellow" dog with a lineage somewhat like Diamond's...got her with pretty low mileage from the Used Dog store, and she's been a pleasure to own. (She doesn't have that "new dog" smell anymore, though.) :rolleyes:

My guy loves his bone, and he loves to be near us..especially during thunder storms...like in bed with a favorite toy until the storm passes, then sheepishly back into the kitchen..ya gotta love it

Attachments

• blues(600 x 449).jpg
    blues(600 x 449).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks guys, Click pic for full size.

This is a pic of Panda (black dog) a Chow/collie mix we had for 17 yrs I had to have her put down about 1-1/2 yrs ago:( That was the hardest thing to do I cried like a baby. The other one is a rescue dog Lexy she's a Shepard/Lab mix she was malnourished until we got her cause of her not getting a constant supply of food she is a runt but she has adopted us we've had her for 3 yrs now & is very much a part of our family./ We wanted a playmate for her & LOML found Diamond who is another rescue dog we just did the comp paperwork to adopt her:D I'll let you know how it comes out I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:thumb:

She looks like a sweetheart! Who could resist that face!! Diamond looks like she'll be a great addition to your family.

Wes

We picked up Petey a few years ago. He's not the brightest bulb, but I've never had a more loving and gentle dog. (Chihuahua/border terrier mix)

I also would rather get a rescue dog cause mix breeds don't have the health issues that pure breeds have also they do appreciate giving them a home or should I say they allow you to live in their home.:rofl: