Thread: Hand tools for sale ITEM ADDED

Central NY State

Hand tools for sale ITEM ADDED

I spent 4 hours yesterday going to an incredible estate sale. I hope to share my good fortune by offering these items at very fair prices. Shipping will be extra, but I'll be happy to cram as much as I can into a flat rate box for you. I will accept checks or paypal. First to say "I'll take it" will get the item. Thanks,

Fulton 5272 plane. This is the size of a Stanley #3. I have not fettled it, but it looks to be in good shape. The tote is from a Stanley that I repaired and have used for a while. It had a crack, but it's fixed and feels fine. Should be an excellent user once cleaned up and honed. The iron looks good, but needs sharpening. $25.

An AMT new dowel pointer. Not great quality, but it does work, I tried it. $10.

Crown brad driver, in orig packing sleeve. In case you don't know, you slip a brad in the hollow end, then press it into your work. Brass is a little tarnished, otherwise, like new. $9

Kunz flat bottom spokeshave. Looks new, with factory grind on iron. I know Kunz aren't supposed to be too good, but for $10, it's yours.
    Last edited by ken werner; 07-19-2008 at 01:36 PM.