Welcome from Hungary

Jakab Szilard

I send my greeting from Hungary, in Club of Hungarian Amateur Woodturners name!
We a relatively little community are. Our site ( http://faesztergalas-portal.gyoriek.hu ) the 2007. ran in his February, and there are 106 members in the club currently.
I am asking you, inspect our side!
Our head side articles on an English language legible, and place is provided for the talks with an English language in the forum.
I hope that a good contact will take shape between the two clubs!

Bye: Jakab Szilárd (Shiva72 admin in CHAW)

Last edited:
Welcome

Welcome Jakab and the Club of Hungarian Amateur Woodturners, thank you for joining us. I look forward to visiting your Web site. As with others, woodworking is an international community!

Jakab
Thanks for joining us. I briefly looked at your site this morning and there's some nice work there. We're getting quite the cosmopolitan flavor here with members from Japan, Australia, Mexico, Spain, Poland, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, the UK and now Hungary too. We've even got some members from Arkansas:D. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Jakab. Nice stuff on your site. We have several countries involved here and I look forward to having your input. My Portugese is a little rusty so I went to the Angol part of the forum.

Hi all!

I say thank you for the warm-hearted welcome to everybody!

I hope for it I find an answer in many questions here at you!

Bye: Jakab Szilárd

Last edited:
Welcome Jakab. :wave: I was admiring the work on your club's website soon after you
joined our forum. You and your club members do nice work.