wine cabinet

free standing wine cabinet-door panel cats eye mahogany- spindles cocobolo
side panels resawed cats eye,5/16"thick frame,door and cabinet frame-goncolo alves- inside cabinet nargusta veneer-removable wine rack teak-drawer-front goncolo alves sides and back nargusta.
d.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSCF0015-8.jpg

DSCF0001-12.jpg

DSCF0002-17.jpg

d3.jpg

DSCF0002-18.jpg

with the wine rack out the cabinet has been fitted for shelves-you know to keep your goodies-and the wine rack can set on a counter.
along with the big mahogany table and the walnut hall table - (which i will finish and post soon) this is the third piece i will show in the texas furniture show.
rounding off the sharp corners
alex

I wish I lived closer to Texas, would sure like to see those in person. they are incredible in the pictures, can't imagine how wonderful they are live.

Great stuff Edward.

Tom

Wow Alex, it's a crying shame you ran out of wood before you were able to finish the door on the cabinet. Way to make do with what you had available. :rofl:

Kidding of course...that's absolutely top-notch work. :thumb: I wish I could see it in person.

Hi Alex :wave:,
That is a very beautiful piece.
Your choice of wood and the design are lovely. Nice having the option to extract the wine rack and use it elsewhere. Great thinking! :thumb:Keep on thinking and keep on cutting!:D:D
Shaz :)

shaz-thanks-sam a me have been talking about you moving to smithville-it's very close to houston-and smihtville is going to be the next arts craft place in texas-there is still a couple of old buildings to be got down-town.---the next arts craft place in texas.

alex