The box reincarnated

Jeff Horton

Took everyones advice and thinned the sides of the box. I think the joints still look good thinned up. Unless of course you don't like this joint. :) I was afraid it would mess them up but I like them. I wet it down with a rag to get an idea of the color an grabbed the camera. So that why it looks blotchy.

box5.jpgbox6.jpgbox7.jpg

This is it, there is not much else I could do with it and still save it. But still looking for input. That will help me decide if I want to build anymore of this style. Will post photos once I get the finish on it. The glue is still drying and it needs some more sanding.

Took everyones advice and thinned the sides of the box. I think the joints still look good thinned up. Unless of course you don't like this joint. :) I was afraid it would mess them up but I like them. I wet it down with a rag to get an idea of the color an grabbed the camera. So that why it looks blotchy.

This is it, there is not much else I could do with it and still save it. But still looking for input. That will help me decide if I want to build anymore of this style. Will post photos once I get the finish on it. The glue is still drying and it needs some more sanding.
Hi Jeff,
Hope you took the advice because you could understand what was being said and considered it valid. This box is thinner and has a different look. It is a nice box and has a great color.
Stay with it if you like it! It will change and evolve as you grow.
Shaz