baseball bat

Frank,

Were there length restrictions? Didn't used to be but it's been years since I cared. Maybe you can shorten it a little bit to get the weight down.

In any event, I agree with the others. It looks real nice.

Other thought is that he may not be able to use it today but when he grows some ... :dunno::thumb:

Frank,

Were there length restrictions? Didn't used to be but it's been years since I cared. Maybe you can shorten it a little bit to get the weight down.

In any event, I agree with the others. It looks real nice.

Other thought is that he may not be able to use it today but when he grows some ... :dunno::thumb:

The length is more determined by users size. My grandson is at edge of the 29" length and 30". He ain't gonna shrink so I made it 30".
It probably never will be 'legal' but if he enjoys for practice and pick-up games, that will make us all happy.

presents delivered

With different activities intervening, we hadn't visited our son and his family for several months. Thursday, we finally delivered some much belated birthday presents for the twin grandsons. Of course, those included the cutting board and French rolling pin for Heath and the baseball bat for Brendan. They were both excited with the gifts and impressed that they had been made by Grandpa. That made my day, fer certain, fer sure. I'll be doing another cutting board and another baseball bat for them soon. The next board will be maple and walnut. The next bat will be ash.