Tormek T-7

Well Friday three packages came in for me. Wasn't sure what it was but found out my son and the LOML when we were down in Richmond bought me a complete Tormek T-7 with the woodturning kit and the handtool kit. I couldn't believe it when I opened the box. Haven't had a chance to use it yet as our son and grandkids are here so you know where the priorities are.:D;) Will give a update when I get a chance to use it.

Attachments

• Tormek T7 1.jpg
    Tormek T7 1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Tormek T7 2.jpg
    Tormek T7 2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Tormek T7 3.jpg
    Tormek T7 3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 26
Wow Bernie...major congrats! I can see how you'd be surprised to get a gift like that. I know I sure would. :thumb:

Super score!

You're gonna love that Tormek! I've got the older model (T-2000) with quite a few of the jigs, and it really gets a workout. In fact, I've used mine so much that the next purchase for it will be a new stone.

The various jigs all have their own learning curve, but other than maybe the bowl gouge jig, they're pretty straight-forward. You'll soon find the T-7 to be one of the most used, and most loved, tools in your shop.

Congrats, again!

Not sure Nancy what I did to deserve it but the son and her conspired to get it. I could not stand to see it sit there so I pulled my pocket knife out. I did 3 passes one way and three passes the other. I then honed it. I cannot believe the difference from the stones I used before. That knife is sharp and I have the bandaid on my thumb as proof.:eek::doh::eek: I cannot wait to get my turning tools on that thing.