Heres my shop

Dan Lee

Thought I'd share a few shots of my newest shop of 3 years. Attached garage about 19 x 23 I think. It's a little tight, I have some moving around to assemble larger projects and if I'm going to spray on finishes, but its mine and other wise works pretty well for me. .
I’ve been incorporating more hand tools lately and will probably replace one of the floor cabinets with a decent WW bench with face and tail vises or adapt one with vices.
Thanks for lookin
Dan

Forgot to add the wifes turning room

Last edited:
Aww comon Don don't be givin her ideas she already uses my(our?) drill press in the 'main' shop for pens and I cut bowl blanks on the BS:D

She really likes doin pens and small bowls and is pretty good. Its kinda cool she bought some bowls at onlline charity auction and decided she wanted start turning in addition to her stitching passion.

.... I have come to the conclusion that your type of organization is possibly the best arranged one-man shop there is. At least you know where everything is, it is very efficient and that's what counts. As long as the computer doesn't crash you've got it made :D.

Thanks for showing.

Boyd

Thought I'd share a few shots of my newest shop of 3 years. Attached garage about 19 x 23 I think. It's a little tight, I have some moving around to assemble larger projects and if I'm going to spray on finishes, but its mine and other wise works pretty well for me. .
I’ve been incorporating more hand tools lately and will probably replace one of the floor cabinets with a decent WW bench with face and tail vises or adapt one with vices.
Thanks for lookin
Dan

Forgot to add the wifes turning room

Last edited:
Lookin' good. Limited space well used. And, I especially appreciate seeing a shop that is ACTUALLY USED. Some shop pics are so sterile, I believe they are only showcases. I suspicious of too clean. :thumb:

Thanks for the nice comments

Hey Sam
When I bought my MM16 I asked Dain if he could paint it 'mustard' for me so it wouldn't stand out so much:D

Hi Dan,
Thanks for letting us come take a peek.:) It is so obvious that woodwoking is a joy to you and you have a great shop in which to do many wonderful things. Glad your wife is in too.:thumb:
Take care and thanks again.
Shaz