A small arch top wine cabinet

Hey Shaz:wave:

That really turned out nicely!!! As if I had any doubt!:rolleyes:

What's next on the agenda? I may have some display cabs for a store in my future. We'll see!

Hi Ed :wave:,
NIce to hear from you. Thanks, just another project. You too can do all this stuff, just keep those saws turning. :D Hope that Job is working out for you.
Display cabinets can be quite fun and challenging, good luck...Keep us posted!:thumb:
Shaz :)

As for me a credenza 3' tall 10' wide, 10" in the family room, 10" in the garage.:huh::rofl:
A dining table top for a pool table,
more desks for "SWA" landscape architects,
a 10' wide 9' tall entertainment center for a fellow in Sugarland, Texas out of Radiata pine and then the fun thing is
the rock embellishment I have been adding to the front of my house since I can't grow grass. I may get out of woodworking and into rocks and plants!:eek: :rofl:
Oh yeah and then there is the addition to a half dozen curved doors ( they already exist) that the decorator thinks need 3/4" hole chicken wire to fill the panel. The doors now cover 2 symmetrical cabinets but have nothing in their panel area. They are just stiles and rails with hinges.
Can't walk through them all as it takes to much out of me.
We will see..
Wishing all well.

...As for me a credenza 3' tall 10' wide, 10" in the family room, 10" in the garage.:huh::rofl:
more desks for "SWA" landscape architects,
a 10' wide 9' tall entertainment center for a fellow in Sugarland, Texas out of Radiata pine and then the fun thing is
the rock embellishment I have been adding to the front of my house since I can't grow grass. I may get out of woodworking and into rocks and plants!:eek: :rofl:
Oh yeah and then there is the addition to a half dozen curved doors ( they already exist) that the decorator thinks need 3/4" hole chicken wire to fill the panel. The doors now cover 2 symmetrical cabinets but have nothing in their panel area. They are just stiles and rails with hinges...

It's a shame you can't find anything to keep busy with there, Shaz. :p

I about forgot that one! I hope you'll share how you decide to accomplish this one!

I'll let you know if the job comes through for me. I may need some advise!!!

BTW... the new job is going well, but leaves me little time to do the side work. Plus I've been scrambling to get our house fixed up. Thanks for asking!

It's a shame you can't find anything to keep busy with there, Shaz. :p
Dear Vaughn :wave:,
Stay out of the fires. Im sure you have more than enough to do. Stay out of the Santa Anna winds too. They may push your hair against the part!:eek::rolleyes: :rofl:
Take care!

I about forgot that one! I hope you'll share how you decide to accomplish this one!
Hi Ed :wave:,
This top has been on hold for too long and finally I commited to have it before Christmas. I hate commitments that I make. It means I have to do it!:huh::dunno:

I'll let you know if the job comes through for me. I may need some advise!!!
You know you have backup.:thumb:

BTW... the new job is going well, but leaves me little time to do the side work. Plus I've been scrambling to get our house fixed up. Thanks for asking! Busy is a good thing! Happy for you. S

This client has been happy with the Western Red cedar used for
#1 a vanity for the bathroom,
#2 an over the throne linen /towel rack,
#3 a birch plywood interior/cedar faced closet with raised panel doors for hanging clothes and drawers fronts,
and
#4 this project.
I have used the kiln dried red cedar.
Shaz:)