Shop Time

I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I would post a couple of project I've been working on.

A couple of BOW pens. One is a black crome Patriot pen that I made for a gentleman in the US Coast Guard. It has his name, rank and the name of the cutter he is assigned to engraved on it. I hope he enjoys it. The other one is a satin nickel cigar that I made for a Preacher. It also has his name engraved on it.

Also, some minitures that I turned out of scraps I had laying around. I hate to waste anything. A couple of candle stands out of dymondwood, with corian candles and some side tables or maybe plant stands out of bloodwood.

Bobby
Louisiana

Attachments

• BOW Patriot.JPG
    BOW Patriot.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 25
  • BOW CIGAR.JPG
    BOW CIGAR.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 17
  • miniture turnings.JPG
    miniture turnings.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 24
All of those are very nice! :thumb:
I turned a mini goblet the other night on a piece of scrap, kind of fun, would hate to do a bunch though! My oldest daughter says I will be in charge of all doll furniture when she has a girl.

A couple of BOW pens. One is a black crome Patriot pen that I made for a gentleman in the US Coast Guard. It has his name, rank and the name of the cutter he is assigned to engraved on it. I hope he enjoys it. The other one is a satin nickel cigar that I made for a Preacher. It also has his name engraved on it.

Bobby
Louisiana

Bobby, the pens are beautiful,but why didn't you also show the engraving. How was it done?

Good to see you drop in, Bobby. :wave: Very nice pens, but what I really want to know is where you got that huge dime in the picture with the candle holders and plant stands. :D

Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated.

I know what you mean about the doll furniture Jonathan, my two granddaughters raid my miniture turnings every chance they get to furnish their Barbie doll house and I just found out today we have another granddaughter on the way. Aren't grandbabies great?

Nancy, the pens were laser engraved and I didn't feel that I had the right to post that information on the internet, especially the information on the serviceman.

Vaughn, the dime was turned on my PM 3520 ;) and it sure did a number on my tools.

Bobby
Louisiana

Last edited: