Hey Jon, you eat here?

I eat at fast food restaurants 5 or 6 times a month but Burger King is the only one that I will go out of my way to avoid. I'll drive across town or not eat rather than eat there. It has been at least 6 or seven years since I last ate at one. It wasn't one that I would normally frequent but the few times that I did I never had a good feeling about eating there. After my last bad experience I wrote it off completely.

On the other hand, people that stupid can work at any restaurant. :D

Im not 100% sure this is such an outrageous act of something that is so unsanitary.

The water washes down the sink, noone is storing food in there, and its not like the food doesnt come into contact with so much human handling during the time it leaves a package.
So many hands touch it, at least this guy is clean!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im not 100% sure this is such an outrageous act of something that is so unsanitary.

The water washes down the sink, noone is storing food in there, and its not like the food doesnt come into contact with so much human handling during the time it leaves a package.
So many hands touch it, at least this guy is clean!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is he though Allen, Is he REALLY?????

:D

Well I look at this way, If these young worker(s) had this kind of time to waste
and the manager was apparently aware of this happening, .....What
other things were they doing??? :huh:

Last edited: