Updated shop photos

Gary,
Great shop. I have visited you shop several times before. My current shop is 40 x 30 with an additional 13 x 40 addition. Im am looking for layout ideas and I have a couple of questions. What do you use your upper storage area for? I have an attic that I could transform into storage. How do you access your upper storage area. Also I looked at your gallery. Very nice work. Have you ever taken on large jobs like a kitchen and if so how did the size of the space work out for you. Last but not least do you have a shop layout you could shared

Thanks

Greg

Thanks Greg
You have a nice size shop. The 13x40 addtion would be great for a finishing room.
My storage upstairs is for lumber, jigs and of coase anything else I collect and my wife feels like staching up there. The storage area is filled to the point that I can hardly walk up there.
Ther is an L shaped stairway that gives access to the second floor. The dust collector sits under the strairway.
I have not done a complete kitchen in this shop (I am not fond of doing kitchens) but have done them in prior shops that were smaller. The only time it becomes a problem is if you need to store the completed boxes in the same space.
I built a new House
that I am currently building the interior doors, casings, mop board, finish stair parts, pantry shelving, library book cases and bathroom vanities. There have been times that I could not do anything in the shop without moving a pile of something out of the way first. So the shop is never big enough.
Here's a rough sketch of the shop layout.
Link to shop layout