I found my next pickup

I should be able to haul just about anything with this bad boy, Doubt the Powerstrokes/Duramx's/Cummins pickup would stand a chance :D :D

Attachments

• mackpu1.jpg
    mackpu1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 85
  • mackpu2.jpg
    mackpu2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 59
I saw this one in my neighborhood a while back. The guy was dropping off aluminum cans for recycling. Gotta drink a lot of beers to pay for one of these bad boys:

Andy's%20Truck%201%20800T2.jpg

I should be able to haul just about anything with this bad boy, Doubt the Powerstrokes/Duramx's/Cummins pickup would stand a chance :D :D

I saw this one in my neighborhood a while back. The guy was dropping off aluminum cans for recycling. Gotta drink a lot of beers to pay for one of these bad boys:

View attachment 23516
I leave for work at 5 AM - my guess is that I would not be popular with any of my neighbors after about 2 days.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I leave for work at 5 AM - my guess is that I would not be popular with any of my neighbors after about 2 days.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just have the wrong neighbors, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vaughn, them Internationals aren't so bad. Most of them have IH's version of the Powerstroke in them.
Now if you got one with a DT 466 in it, then you would have something

Robert, seeing that Mack pickup truck reminds me of an old Mack I knew on a construction site years ago.

I was working as an inspector on a project where we were building a day lodge (fancy bar and restaurant) and commissary building (main kitchen) at Sunrise Ski Resort in Arizona. The base commissary was at about 9,200 feet, and the day lodge was at the top of one of the mountains, at 11,100 feet. The only access to the day lodge was via ski runs. I would spend all day in low range 4 wheel drive in my little Bronco II going back and forth between the buildings.

We would get building supplies delivered to the base, but none of the truckers were willing to drive up the mountain to deliver their loads. But there was a local guy there who was a Cat operator for the ski area, and he also owned an old early 1950s Mack truck that was geared to climb trees. The other drivers would unhitch their loads, and the local guy would pull the trailers up the mountain. That old Mack earned the guy a pretty good living that summer. ;)