Shop too cold to turn?

Well, it's not really too cold here (should hit about 75 today :thumb: ), but I'm done with the Xmas gifts, and the garage is full of stuff from the "guestroom" because my mom is coming out next week.

No more sawdust until 2007.:eek:

I've been working on both flat and round work when I've had a chance to get out into the shop. (Seems I've been on the computer more than usual the past couple of months.) :rolleyes:

I really need to replenish my stock of pens. I've sold a bunch of my stock at the office over the past couple of weeks, and I want to be ready for the last-minute Christmas gift rush. ;) I'm also almost out of bowl-turning wood, so I need to start cruising around with the chainsaw and pickup truck, looking for tree-clearing crews. :D

It's never too cold or hot to turn. Ya just gotta turn on either the A/C or the heater! :) The weather has been crazy warm here, so what time I don't spend in the shop, I am out on the Motorcycle. We don't get much 65 degree riding weather in December, and when we do............I take full advantage of it. ;)