FYI Drawer slides

Bill Simpson

First, let me say that I in no way am connected to them but..... I have bought and enjoyed the service and promptness as well as price.... I got an E-mail today announcing the www.wwhardware.com has a sale on theeir full extension Drawer slides through October. 15% off the already lower price.

I have bought a bunch of these slides over the year and have very happy. Just thought I would pass along this info.

No project need for slides in my forseeable future but am considering a purchase, just in case...

First, let me say that I in no way am connected to them but..... I have bought and enjoyed the service and promptness as well as price.... I got an E-mail today announcing the www.wwhardware.com has a sale on theeir full extension Drawer slides through October. 15% off the already lower price.

I have bought a bunch of these slides over the year and have very happy. Just thought I would pass along this info.

No project need for slides in my forseeable future but am considering a purchase, just in case...

Same here. I don't need any right now, but I've used a whole bunch of those Knape and Vought (KV) slides. I particularly like the ones with the 1" over-travel.

OK, really dumb question time! I have a friend who has some drawer slides in her kitchen. You just touch them, and they automatically close. Is there a term for that? I hate to say it, but I get confused with all the terms on that site... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Bill, I almost hate to write this, but they are called "Self Closing" or Soft Close drawer slides, Not trying to be funny either. WW Hardware has them on page 214 Of their catalog or on their web site. They are full extension slides with 100Lb. load rating.
Chuck

Bill, I almost hate to write this, but they are called "Self Closing" or Soft Close drawer slides, Not trying to be funny either. WW Hardware has them on page 214 Of their catalog or on their web site. They are full extension slides with 100Lb. load rating.
Chuck

I just re-read my E-mail and they were the "Soft Close" Full Extension slides Sorry If I Corn-Fuzed anyone. Good deal, just the same...

Last edited: