RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

Not gonna do it ....

NO ....

.. I won't be buckling swashes, whatever the heck that is...

AR-- NO!!

It ... you can't help yourself ... it's in ya ... and it got to come out ....

AAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Avast ye swill chuggin scurvey dogs iffen ye wants to talk like a pirate, today be the day. Now go stand guard at the yardarm and let no swashbucklin pirateers make way to our midship, else you be walkin the plank by sundown.

Since the sun has set let me teach you the pirate alphabet. It isn't hard. Try it with me...............

#1 aye "A" (sounds like a long "a" as in ...able, ate and ape.:rolleyes:)
#2 Eye "I" (sounds like a long "i" as in...icon, idea and iris.:D)
#3 RRR "R" (sounds like a long "R" as in RRRRRRR, Rennie and Rasputin. :rofl:)
SSssssshazzzzzzzzz :)

Since the sun has set let me teach you the pirate alphabet. It isn't hard. Try it with me...............

You see Shaz. This is one of the things why this forum is somewhat special.
Apart from woodworking one can learn different languages as well:rofl:

Children please...you got the whole A sound all messed up. You should have learned this in elementary school, but since most of you did not go to school in New England I will explain again how the A sound goes and how the English language is supposed to sound like with a good Maine/ New England accent...

"Any vowel followed by the letter R has the R pronounced with a distinct ah sound.

Car= Cah
Beer= Beah
Fear= Feah

My co-workers in Minnesota used to make me say this. They would prod me until I said it."Come on Travis say it. You know what we want you to say. Just say it so we can get a good laugh."

Okay

"I got into my cah, went around the cornah, went into a bah and had a beah."

Translation:
(I got into my car, went around the corner, went into a bar and had a beer."

Wakng up to find my name next to Rasputin was a bit of a shock! That's a first!:rofl::rofl: Other than first initial, we don't seem to have much in common.:D
Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin (Russian: Григо́рий Ефи́мович Распу́тин) (January 22 [O.S. January 10] 1869 – December 29 [O.S. December 16] 1916) was a Russian mystic who is perceived as having influenced the later days of the Russian Tsar Nicholas II, his wife the Tsaritsa Alexandra, and their only son the Tsarevich Alexei. Rasputin had often been called the "Mad Monk,"[1] while others considered him a "strannik" (or religious pilgrim) and even a starets (ста́рец, "elder", a title usually reserved for monk-confessors), believing him to be a psychic and faith healer.[1]
It has been argued that Rasputin helped to discredit the tsarist government, leading to the fall in 1917 of the Romanov dynasty. Contemporary opinions saw Rasputin variously as a saintly mystic, visionary, healer, and prophet, and, on the other side of the coin, as a debauched religious charlatan. Historians may find both to be true, but there is much uncertainty, for accounts of his life have often been based on dubious memoirs, hearsay, and legend.[1]