Your best birthday present was????

Today is my birthday and I am here to tell you I got THE BEST PRESENT of my life this year. Have been checking in on you folks from the hospital as my wife had surgery Thursday AM. Biopsy wasn't done until the mass removed, frozen sections Thursday AM said no cancer. This morning Doc was in, all parts removed were analyzed and rechecked at a lab and the report came in and Doc said, "no cancer in anything". Larry and the couple of others that knew, thanks for the prayers, thoughts and pm's sent. I dang near cried when doc told me Thursday in the waiting room and again today in Lou Ann's room. Regardless of your mood today, tell your loved ones you love them. We never know.
So,,,,,,,,yep, set the bar pretty high I know, my best birthday present in my 46 years, a recuperating healthy wife (with two daughters and a grandson thrown in the mix with all of you!). Sooooooooo, what's been your best birthday gift to date??????

Happy Birthday!

I'd have to agree with you about your best yet, going to be hard to beat that one!

Thoughts and prayers set your way, for a safe, speedy recovery :wave:

Today is my birthday and I am here to tell you I got THE BEST PRESENT of my life this year. Have been checking in on you folks from the hospital as my wife had surgery Thursday AM. Biopsy wasn't done until the mass removed, frozen sections Thursday AM said no cancer. This morning Doc was in, all parts removed were analyzed and rechecked at a lab and the report came in and Doc said, "no cancer in anything". Larry and the couple of others that knew, thanks for the prayers, thoughts and pm's sent. I dang near cried when doc told me Thursday in the waiting room and again today in Lou Ann's room. Regardless of your mood today, tell your loved ones you love them. We never know.
So,,,,,,,,yep, set the bar pretty high I know, my best birthday present in my 46 years, a recuperating healthy wife (with two daughters and a grandson thrown in the mix with all of you!). Sooooooooo, what's been your best birthday gift to date??????

there aint no topping that, glad to hear more good news today.