Woodcraft Coming to Buffalo

Sean Wright

Oh Boy! I'm in trouble now...... I just got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that there is a new Woodcraft store opening about 5 minutes from my house.The letter said that the new store would be opening on November 17th. The letter was good for $5 off of a purchase of $50 or more.
Up to this point, the nearest Woodcraft was in Rochester, about 90 miles away. Just not practical to drive 90 miles for some DC fittings. There is a Rockler that is local here, but even that is about 25 minutes away by express way...this inconvenient location keep me from going there all the time.....and probably not spending my entire pay check.....
But with a Woodcraft, almost down the street from me......I'm going to have to work on my woodworking selfcontrol......

OK, where is the new store going to be? You are over near hamburg right? I go to woodcraft if I have a meeting with someone in rochester but do not like the hour plus ride each way. Now I will have more reasons to go over there.

Nothing is close to me. Woodcraft about 2 1/2 hours north or about the same or more now to the west. On the other hand, that keeps me from looking at new tools and not using what I already have. I do have a wonderful lumber store only an hour away (Shell Lumber in Coconut Grove). If its available, they have it or can get it (just bring your check book).