Tain't pretty

Bart Leetch

But it works. I got this Rockler router table top a while back for $20 its just been setting around the shop. The other day I was starting to repair a bunch of cabinet doors for the apartments & thought it sure would be nice to have 2 router tables one for rabbiting & one to trim the laminate on the door. So I quickly built this base so I could clamp it to a workmate it sure streamlined production.

Attachments

• routers 3.jpg
    routers 3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 184
But it works. I got this Rockler router table top a while back for $20 its just been setting around the shop. The other day I was starting to repair a bunch of cabinet doors for the apartments & thought it sure would be nice to have 2 router tables one for rabbiting & one to trim the laminate on the door. So I quickly built this base so I could clamp it to a workmate it sure streamlined production.
Hi Bart :wave:,
That is such a great step you took. Just realizing that a few minutes spent on a solid make shift jig that would expedite your production is a marvelous revelation. That sometimes happens to me, too often at the far end of the job :doh: :D, unless I consider the possibility of "duplication of effort" in the beginning.
Kudos to you! :thumb:
Shaz :)

well bart seein as how ya got done on that job sooner now you can start another,, more time to work see you got to slow down and make it last unless you get paid by the job:rofl: ya dun good again friend