Thread: OK nikki we give!

OK nikki we give!

you can come out of hiding now show us what you have been upto!!! we know your out there but we couldnt find ya.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Hi Larry ,
    This is a considerate way of mentioning you miss seeing Nikki! When he posts his threads of jigs and their construction it is obvious he has put a whole lot of energy into the building of them and the effort it takes to put it out here for public viewing. Maybe he is just taking a break, or, off on some monster sized project?
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

tryun too....

be optimistic, but there could be other reasons for his absence.

Hi Larry

I'm here and I watching the forum almost everyday....I got some Virus that the Doc said that's "In the air nowadays" but I feel better now.

Take into consideration that my only "machinery" is Table saw (European) and router so, I cannot comment about other machines or those that are "Made in USA" because I don't know them.
    Not only, but as an amateur, I let the more experienced and knowledgeable people to reply to members questions....and I also learn from it...

Robert
    No, I'm not on any project actually, it starts to get cold hear (50~60th day time and 40th at night) so I helping my wife in getting the garden ready for the winter.

So...If I'll have something new...as they say on CNN - you'll "be the first to know"

Thank you for your concern
    niki

well ya do know!!!

that just becasue you haven gto a fantastic for us that you can enter in on the forum in other way you feel like,, give me or any of us a razzin for waht ever reason.. but dont set back and be quiet we do worry about our members if they dont speak up once in awhile, even steve ash but wer all know he's about as busy as anyone can be right now.. and he's likin it withour economy as it is over here... so speak up and be counted niklkii shucks even say something foolish once in awhile so we know your not perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Avrahami View Post
    ....I got some Virus that the Doc said that's "In the air nowadays"..."
    Get a new doctor, one that knows the difference between a virus "in the air" and a virus "in you".

Be careful Niki or Larry will drive over there & check to see if your ok then your grocery bill will double.

I don't know how he'll drive over there but knowing Larry he'll find a way!!!!!
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart