OK nikki we give!

Hi Larry :wave:,
This is a considerate way of mentioning you miss seeing Nikki! :thumb: When he posts his threads of jigs and their construction it is obvious he has put a whole lot of energy into the building of them and the effort it takes to put it out here for public viewing. Maybe he is just taking a break, or, off on some monster sized project? :dunno:
Shaz :)

Hi Larry

I'm here and I watching the forum almost everyday....I got some Virus that the Doc said that's "In the air nowadays" but I feel better now.

Take into consideration that my only "machinery" is Table saw (European) and router so, I cannot comment about other machines or those that are "Made in USA" because I don't know them.
Not only, but as an amateur, I let the more experienced and knowledgeable people to reply to members questions....and I also learn from it...

Robert
No, I'm not on any project actually, it starts to get cold hear (50~60th day time and 40th at night) so I helping my wife in getting the garden ready for the winter.

So...If I'll have something new...as they say on CNN - you'll "be the first to know"

Thank you for your concern
niki

well ya do know!!!

that just becasue you haven gto a fantastic for us that you can enter in on the forum in other way you feel like,, give me or any of us a razzin for waht ever reason.. but dont set back and be quiet we do worry about our members if they dont speak up once in awhile, even steve ash but wer all know he's about as busy as anyone can be right now.. and he's likin it withour economy as it is over here... so speak up and be counted niklkii shucks even say something foolish once in awhile so we know your not perfect:D