Thread: DB Tuber

DB Tuber

I thought I would share something that happened yesterday. All of the Family that lives in Washington state probably know about it. Yesterday, someone robbed a bank and escaped by floating away on an inner tube. They are calling him DB Tuber (you know just like D.B. Cooper).

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...bbery01m0.html

Holy Getaway Batman!

Great Story.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Here are some funny comments from radio and blogs concerning the heist:

1.Well with the price of gas nowadays...even them thar thieves are having a difficult time. I can see planning that went into this one............used innertube, $3.00 - finding the pepper spray at the local hardware store $6.99 - placing the innertube in the 'right place' $-0-...pulling off the heist and escaping by innertube....'Priceless.."

2. I can hear Jeff Foxworthy now...
    "If you've ever pepper sprayed an armored car gard and ... made your escape on an inner tube down river... you might be a red neck"

only in washington

could you pull that off the puter geeks are working over time and using ther smarts for ill purposes.. i bet they used google to get the trip planned too
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!