Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder folks...let's make sure this doesn't turn into politics or bashing. ;)

I do think Palin does a great Tina Fey impersonation. :p

Yep, I'll stick with my wife also (of 36 years). It'd be tough to have a coherent conversation with Palin - and she's not good looking enough to compensate.

Mike

Last edited:
As my dear wife likes to remind me, Who else would put up with me and all of my hobbies and tool buying issues.... :rofl:

As I like to remind her, She's one lucky woman... :D

Well, I kinda like her, but I think I'll stick to the wife I've had for 47 years, 'cause I did such a poor job of training her, (never could teach her to "Mind" OR quit telling everyone that SHE is the BOSS at our house),:rolleyes: and I've sure not got the patience to TRY to train another one. :D:D

This thread has been locked, as it was agreed by a sufficient number of Moderators that some of the posts had stepped outside the CoC rules about political posts. The "offending" posts have either been deleted by the original poster or at the request of the original poster, so the posts you can still see are not the posts in question.

We're going to keep this thread locked, since it simply has too much potential for becoming a political discussion. We appreciate the efforts of those who posted in it and didn't take things in a political direction, and realize that the posts that did get deleted were made with good intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.