Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member

All the best to you Tony.

Take care and pick up all the good vibrations that are being sent to you from here and point them to your healing, it will work!!

Hi People,

Well, I made it through the 5 hours on the table Monday. I'm at home now and getting more active every day. Normal hurts like any surgery, specially the five incisions on my belly when I cough. (Don't ask me if I want to sneeze) They used a Laproscopy procedure to keep the incisions small.

There was some spread of the cancer in the pelvic area but they believe they caught it all. Time will tell. I will have some radiation treatments later.

Many, Many thanks to all of you. I believe your thoughts and prayers were a great help.

I'll be back again soon.

Aloha, Tony

Glad to know about that Tony.

Now take a good rest and eat and sleep properly:) those are the best things for a quick recovery...

Keep us posted, we miss you here:thumb:

Great to hear it went well, Tony.:thumb: We're still All hanging in here for you and keeping all the "Good Vibes" going, so keep up the Progress for a Full Recovery.

I'll echo everyone's sentiments, Tony. Good to see you drop in for a visit, and hoping for a full and rapid recovery for you.

Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member/recovering

Hello everyone.

I just remembered that this thread existed. :doh: I had completely forgotten about it, but I have recently just begun posting again to other threads.

I got a PM from Larry and after answering him I remembered, so I figured I better let all of the fine people who kept me in their thoughts and prayers know how I've been doing.

Well, things are looking better. I'm getting stronger every day. :thumb: I walk around my building a couple times a day, (I manage a 40 unit comdominium apartment property, from which I am on medical leave now) I'm trying to get my body back to more normal functioning. I know it takes time and it is slow to heal internal surgery.

I really apreciate what all you folks have done to give me the support you have. This is a great group of indivuiduals. I am proud to be a part of it, and hope to enjoy it and contribute to it for a long time to come. I will keep you posted on my progress in the future. Please fogive my senior moment of temporarily forgetting this post. :rolleyes:

Thank you and God bless you all. :wave:

Aloha, Tony