Dog Feeding Station

Oh Yeah, That's bucky, Queen of the slobber dogs.... :D

She finds something new to make me smile about almost everyday (and occasionally something to aggravate me too!)

Larry was right a few posts back too, She's totally spoiled rotten...

Slobber Proof

Hey Brent: Great Idea for only one dog! I know how labs do there water thing. Used to have three of them. I now have four dogs. OK so I am not the brightest bulb on the tree. Just have a hard time saying no to people that want me to give a poor dog a home.:dunno:

Attachments

• All 4 Kids .jpg
    All 4 Kids .jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 14
We used to have 2 labs, but old age got to them both about the same time.

We got bucky to add that much needed chaos. We plan on getting more dogs, but we want to space them out a bit first...

The tray does a good job of containing the 'primary' slopping of water, but she still manages to drip a good deal everywhere else.:rolleyes:

My female lab used to get both front paws in the bowl and dig till she got all the water out :rolleyes: She is 11 now and still acts like a puppy most of the time.

Her son, complete opposite you hardly ever know he is around unless you say Squirrel, Coon, Groundhog or possum. Say one of those 4 words you better have the back door open because he is finding a way outside.
Other than that you hardly ever see him, unless you go look in the crate

Attachments

• dogslife.jpg
    dogslife.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
Nice pic....

Yup, they keep you on your toes, don't they.

I just spent the last hour trying to get Bucky to 'not' be deathly afraid of a 6 inch long remote control car...

What a nut job.

Put little pieces of meat on it and drove it around, and she still barked at it like it was the devil...

I'm going to have my hands full for the next dozen years or so....