Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all

Thank you all

i think for the support of us that got elected to do a small part of the work to make this forum work well. the rst is up to you folk.. lets make this next year a better one than the one proir..here's to those who have left and done there terms.. a hearty thankyou.. and for the upcoming times if there is anything those of you that help elect me to this position, want done or have questions on, feel free to email or pm or call .just email for the no. and i will do what i can threw the rest of the staff that have control over the workings of the forum.. we together can make a differnce
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Sample pen blanks and cookies (chocolate chip) are always welcome.

Ok, I'm just kidding....
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Nope, thank You Larry, for stepping up and taking such an active interest in the well being of the forums.

I'll take Darren's share of the pen blanks and especially the cookies though!
    -Ned

Yeah, what Darren said. And remember all those bowl blanks you promised me during the campaign? I expect the UPS truck to be in my driveway when I get home!

I'm really looking forward to that big chunk of cherry burl! I hope that wasn't just some empty campaign promise!

Thanks,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Wright View Post

Ok, I'm just kidding....
    darren stop by for 7,963 pen blanks.......this week it`s white oak..........oh-yeah you`ve gotta cut `em down from my off-fall
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Well said Larry !! I can't think of a thing to add.

cheers

John

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Wright View Post

Ok, I'm just kidding....
    pen blanks went to the kids in indiana that jon is teachun..the cookies i am eatin them right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lantry View Post
    Yeah, what Darren said. And remember all those bowl blanks you promised me during the campaign? I expect the UPS truck to be in my driveway when I get home!

I'm really looking forward to that big chunk of cherry burl! I hope that wasn't just some empty campaign promise!

Thanks,

Bill
    mr lantry that cherry burl is still on the tree, its approximatly 30" high and 20" inches out from the trunk.. seriously i do have my eyes on this and can have it in time.. but i cant imagine any good use for it. other than firewood????

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    mr lantry that cherry burl is still on the tree, its approximatly 30" high and 20" inches out from the trunk.. seriously i do have my eyes on this and can have it in time.. but i cant imagine any good use for it. other than firewood????
    Mr. Merlau, this is exactly why people invented lathes... to take full advantage of wood like that...

Thanks,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    darren stop by for 7,963 pen blanks.......this week it`s white oak..........oh-yeah you`ve gotta cut `em down from my off-fall
    Wish you had told me earlier, was down in Ava two weekends ago.

Might be back next month, the rest of this one is booked.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault