Thread: Welcome and Thank you

Welcome and Thank you

I want to say welcome to Frank, Bill, and Larry (and Stu, too) to the moderator fold. The coming year will be fun.

I also want to thank everyone who voted for me to continue as a mod. It's been an interesting year being behind the scenes, so to speak, and I'm looking forward to another fun year. Thank you for your confidence in my abilities by allowing me to continue for another year.
    Nancy Laird
    dandnspecialties@msn.com
    FWW Registered Voter and Voting Member
    Woodworker, turner, laser engraver; RETIRED!!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to his country for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' If you love your country, thank a vet.

Thanks, Nancy. Not sure I am looking forward to it. But I have gained a lot here and, so far, have contributed nothing. Time for a little pay-back. It will be an interesting challenge for me, the guy who believes strongly in free speech and abhors censorship. But, I also believe rules are for everyone and what we have here seems to be working just fine. I'll do my best to be equitable and objective.

Your welcome and thanks for stepping up and doing the work!
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING