Glued up my doors for the TV cabinet last night. This morning I went down and somehow I got my book matched panels mismatched. Why I didn't look at them when I with finished I don't know!
After kicking myself I wondered how to fix them. I reversed a clamp, applied pressure and nothing moved. The titebond was tightly bonded! Then I remember something I read heat would soften the joint! Grabbed my $8 Harbor Freight heat gun and started cooking that joint and leaving the pressure on with the clamp.
Attachment 24483 Attachment 24484
It took a while but I started to see a crack in the joint an finally it opened up!
Here is the before and after with the panels in the right order!
Attachment 24485 Attachment 24486
Really didn't expect this to work but was I ever glad it did!! Might want to keep this in mind just in case.