My B.O.R.K.

Hi Charlie,

I'm afraid not. The PM66 has too little room between the blade and the rear trunion. Have you looked into the Shark Guard? Lee Styron has been at this a lot longer than I have. leestyron.com

A riving knife, as well as the BORK, also sit closer to the back of the blade at any blade height, where-as the splitter is quite a way behind the blade at lower blade heights. It is beneficial to have the splitting action close on to the blade.

Ned,

Sorry, the closest I can come is a zero clearance insert-mounted Push/Pull Splitter, which I came up with for contractor saws.
SplitterZCI-2-3-08004.jpg

SplitterZCI-2-3-08005.jpg

I have no feedback on this model. We tried it once on a PM66 and it would not fit :( .I used it myself and it worked fine for straight rips. Of course, it will not tilt with the blade. I also think it's important for the ZCI to be secured; I use rare earth magnets.

Hi John,

Thanks for asking. I'm sorry I've stayed away so long. As I get older it seems I can handle only so much online "stuff". I'm a regular at Woodnet 'cause that's where I got started.

New store... www.theborkstore.com ...new products ... same woodworking forum member discount. Use coupon code Woodnet for purchases over $100 and save 20%. All prices include shipping.

Be Safe!!