Really not off-topic

Frank Townend

I posting a link to a game which most folks might say is off-topic. But wait. This is a game that tests your skills in common layout activities; bisecting an angle, finding the center of a circle and triangle, determining a right angle, and convergence.

Give it a try here, but be forewarned, it is very additive.

I saw this earlier, and also thought it was a good skill exercise. 3.27 is my best score so far, but it took a few tries to get there.

OK, NOW I get it....you guys send Stu out to suck us into this vortex of feelings of inadequacy. 7.98 but my glasses are broken :rofl:

hey vaughn i got 10.3 first time but the lines or dots dont go where i click my mouse they are way off on some of them any ideas as to why????
Click and hold the left mouse button to grab and move the blue square (or line, in some cases) where you think it needs to go. When you let go of the mouse button, the green lines show you where you should have moved the square.

4.55 standing up cooking dinner not really paying attention.

But, It looks addictive! :thumb:

And do I have the perfect competitive email list to send this too, once I practice a bit.

Thanks for my little friday fun time waster...

He he he he :D

Some4thing must be wrong with my mouse, (it acts crazy at times for a while now), 'cause about half of the images showed the Green correct image as soon as I clicked next. I must have set an ALL TIME "HIGH" score for this game.:rofl::rofl: I started to play again but it did the same thing, so not much point in continuing til I find out what the problem is.:(

Alright, I got 5.3, I did have two instances of twitchy clicker where I was 180 off from where it should have been. Might made that homework for the kids:eek:.

But my computer screen is not calibrated. That's my excuse
and I'm stickin to it! :doh: :rofl:

Thanks for the link!

My score was 5.0 (even after 4 cups of coffee), but I just ordered the Incra 30" flatscreen monitor, that should help!:rofl::D

3.23 but I notice of the three sets per try, you always get better. It's amazing how your eyes and mind will correct for screen deviation and such. Very cool skill builder. I want to try it on my hunk-o-junk display at home and see how it varies from my so-so flat panel at work.

Ooh, fun!

I got a 2.46 on my second try, but couldn't get better the next couple times. I noticed my screen distorted things quite a bit. On the "Make a Right Angle" part I held the corner of a piece of paper up to the screen and my line was very close. Their line had to be about 86 degrees visually. I blame technology for my score. :type:

Hutch