on the cruise

it aint no boat

its an modern day ark and all the critters two by two are on there,, frank just happened to be one of the last to board:) take care frank and have the time of your life:thumb::D

Hope your having fun Frank...but...

worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Using the highest-tech tools at my disposal, I was able to find this satellite picture of Mr. and Mrs. Fusco on their trip. I hope Frank doesn't mind that I'm posting his picture without prior consent:

Frank%27s%20Cruise%20Ship%20800.jpg

:rofl:

Escargot, unles you are referring to something else that I do not know are snails in french. We also eat them here grilled with garlic and parsley. Some people find them delicious, I find too boring to dig on their shells with a toothpic to take them out and eat them.

If memory serves me right Steve Ash tried Lamb on one of those cruises. You might want to try some Frank.

(Now insert shameless plug for delicious, tender, healthful lamb here). :D

some photos

I took over 200 photos on the trip. Here are a few to prove it really happened. The first is my wife, Edna, standing on deck of our ship, the Carnival Fantasy, with it's identical sister ship, the Ecstasy, pulling out of port at Progresso, Mexico in the background. The next is both of us on the Lido, or fun deck of our ship. Then the submarine Atlantis at Cozumel, Mexico. Yes, we really went on a submarine ride. A highlight of the trip. There are many very beautiful coral reefs at Cozumel. If any of you ever have the opportunity to do this, I highly recommend. Last, is an early birthday celebration for me at dinner. The two waiters are Rapojie from Serbia and Ali from India. I declare these two the absolutely finest waiters ever in the history of the world. Very personable and completely expert in giving the best service possible. Dinner, with them serving was a, maybe the, high point of the day for us. The food was excellent and luxurious and their service complimented it. We really will miss these guys. Y'all know how tight I am with a buck. Tips on board are a matter of pooling. We were billed $10 a day per person. That is shared with all service personnel on board at the end of the trip. But, I gave these two an extra $20 each and if I were wealthier it would have been, at least, $50. They helped make the cruise very pleasurable and earned every penny. In addition, I wrote a letter to Carnival expressing those sentiments. These are great guys, they addressed me a "Mr. Frank" and my wife as "Lady Edna".

Attachments

• e and ship.jpg
    e and ship.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 39
  • us on lido deck.jpg
    us on lido deck.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 42
  • submarine.jpg
    submarine.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 30
  • waiters.jpg
    waiters.jpg