Fire up the Snowplows...

Well Travis I'll let you enjoy it for me:D. I've never seen the stuff so I just don't know what I'm missing::thumb::. Palm trees sure do look purdy with Christmas lights. I do have a jacket and here is proof: jan this year 50 deg at 5 am and about 62 at his point, note how blue I am:rofl::rofl:.

Attachments

• honkin' red single.jpg
    honkin' red single.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 18
South Georgia -- Home Sweet Home
...and it gets sweeter each time I see this type of post!!!

Actually, LOML and I are on a get-away weekend in Panama City Beach. It's kinda tough, though -- bit of a cold snap -- only 70degF this afternoon while I'm sitting on the balcony watching and listening to the breakers.
:D

Well Travis I'll let you enjoy it for me:D. I've never seen the stuff so I just don't know what I'm missing::thumb::. Palm trees sure do look purdy with Christmas lights. I do have a jacket and here is proof: jan this year 50 deg at 5 am and about 62 at his point, note how blue I am:rofl::rofl:.

I'm with my hubby on this one, I guess you can say I'm a convert, I lived in the white stuff for the first 23 years of my life and now i wouldn't trade my palm trees and shorts with tank tops on Christmas for snow boots and a parka if you payed my to. :rofl:

Originally from Washington State

-20 Below and blowing 20...

(note the type of hat I am wearing)

Windy_Tractor.JPG

(Note the depth of snow on the cars)

Cars_and_Tractor2.JPG

I can see why you are blue. We throw gold fish like that back...
(Just teasing you of course)

Tuna_Fish_II2.JPG

12_Pound_Lobster2-344x527.jpg