Dove update!!!

larry merlau

hey toni,, you got the dove done yet? and if not can you gives an update on how far you are? rennie has appointed me to be his production manager we dont want the help slackin off:D:D:D:thumb:

hey toni,, you got the dove done yet? and if not can you gives an update on how far you are? rennie has appointed me to be his production manager we dont want the help slackin off:D:D:D:thumb:
:eek: Now, I don't remember that appointment, but if you say it's so, then it must be so.:rofl::rofl:

If I might answer for Toni - He has done an absolutely beautiful job on several concept skectches which I have already forwarded to my customer. I have not yet received a reply from them. I suspect Toni will not be required to do any carving till around Thanksgiving.

BTW - you do know that 'production manager' is a gratis position....right?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Larry.

I must say that Rennie is being very generous to me, you know... he lets me rest anytimne I need it, brings me cofee, treats me well, ask me very politely when I'm going to have the dove done, not putting any pressure etc. etc.

I was starting to feel quite comfortable and spoiled and now he's got a production manager!!!:soapbox: Unless that production manager is even a friendlier person and together with the coffe brings me a doughnut!:D

The decadence of the roman empire started in the same way:rofl: