Newbie in AL

Hi guys, Bill here from AL. New to the site and fairly new to woodworking. Already found loads of great info, and hoping to learn more. My shop/garage is nothing compared to some I've seen on here but I make the best of it. My tools include Craftsman router w/table, a 10" Craftsman miter saw on a homemade stand, a 10" Firestorm table saw with table extensions, a Bostich compressor with various finish nailers, and various DeWalt cordless tools. My favorite stores are Lowe's, Home Depot, and Woodcraft (drool). Thanks to Vaughn for letting me join the site.

...Thanks to Vaughn for letting me join the site.
I wasn't gonna...the other Admins made me do it. :p

Seriously, we have quite a few folks here with one of the restricted e-mail providers, and it's no problem to set up accounts for them. (And the rule has kept our spam non-existent, too.) Glad to have you here, Bill. :thumb: :wave:

Welcome Bill!

Hmmm, I do like canned spam, So I must be in the minority. But it has to be the "lite/Low sodium" Stuff....

Welcome Bill.:wave: It's a Good group with a LOT of combined knowledge, experience and talent, and all are willing to share, so don't be bashful.

Welcome Bill, you'll soon be addicted. Some of us just choose not to post pics of our 10x5 sections of garage:rofl:. Brent I do like a black skilleted spam samich, turkey kind is good too.:thumb:

welcome bill and dont let them fool ya,,your specail not just anyone gets in threw vaughns front door.. he gets a commision for letin in new folk:rofl: have a good time and join right in dont be afraid to ask anything !!! theyer no dumb questions just some un informed folk.