Another FWW Meeting

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Today while the LOML and I were in Albuquerque we took some time out to meet with Nancy (Laird) and her husband Dave.

Nancy it was great meeting you both, thank you for the bookmarks and cards. Will email you later this weekend about the stuff we talked about.

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0887.jpg
    IMG_0887.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
WELL!! Darren, you beat me to it. Just got home (40 minutes!!) and obviously you had your laptop out while waiting for that plane. Here are the pictures from my camera.

IMG_1488.jpg

Nancy, Darren, and David.

IMG_1489.jpg
Nancy, Darren, nephew Michael (1 year old), Angela, and David

It was really great meeting you and Angela, and I'll look forward to getting the info you mentioned. We need to do something, and sounds like you're the one to do it!!!

Have a good trip!! And the next time you're in Albuquerque, save a day, not just an hour!!

Good to see you guys got together. :thumb:

Darren, I spent a few years helping build the room you're sitting in. :D I could tell you all sorts of stories about the Albuquerque airport. ;)

It was a hectic weekend, but I finally got around to some pics of these awesome gifts from Nancy, two laser engraved bookmarks and two of her business cards. I don't think we talked about it, but I've probably got 4 books checked out at any given time from the library, so they are perfect.

Thanks again Nancy!

Attachments

• IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 13