Reorg finished - time to get to work

Re-org of the shop

Rennie,
Sorry, I didn't even get a chance to draw something up for you:huh: but it looks like you didn't need any help. Great job! You really opened up your space and made it much more functional. Now...If you can just remember where you put everything :) :)

Looks good, Rennie. It's been about 11 months since I did the last major reorg of my shop, and it's already getting hard to move around in again. (I gotta quit acquiring tools.) It's about time for me to do some purging, 'cause it's so much nicer working in an organized shop. :rolleyes:

Rennie,
Sorry, I didn't even get a chance to draw something up for you:huh: but it looks like you didn't need any help. Great job! You really opened up your space and made it much more functional. Now...If you can just remember where you put everything :) :)
No problem Gerry - I appreciated the offer! I think it will be a while before I can just go the the right drawer or cabinet without standing in the middle of the room and having to reorient myself.:rofl:

Looks good, Rennie. It's been about 11 months since I did the last major reorg of my shop, and it's already getting hard to move around in again. (I gotta quit acquiring tools.) It's about time for me to do some purging, 'cause it's so much nicer working in an organized shop. :rolleyes:
Vaughn - sit down in a quite room, lower the shades, take a sip of cool water and a few deep breaths and wait for this feeling to pass.:rofl:

Has it been 11 months already!:eek: Your reorg was some of the inspiration I needed to get going on mine! Except, I couldn't find any orange carpet to rip up....... but I still have the green floors.:rofl::rofl: