performax website?

I just bought a used Performax 16/32 and so far I love it. The one thing I didn't get with it is the instruction booklet. Does anyone know what their website is so I can download or request one. If not does anyone have one they can download and send me. Any help would be appreciated.
Virgil

Frank,
Thank you for your reply, I checked both links that you sent and visited the one fellows website and checked through his links. Performax is not listed but I did email him anyway hopefully I might hear from him. I also checked out the link for the jet drum sander and it looks exactly like my perfomax in every detail. I am wondering if Jet bought perfomax? Maybe this is why I am not finding their website. Have any clue?

Frank,
Thank you for your reply, I checked both links that you sent and visited the one fellows website and checked through his links. Performax is not listed but I did email him anyway hopefully I might hear from him. I also checked out the link for the jet drum sander and it looks exactly like my perfomax in every detail. I am wondering if Jet bought perfomax? Maybe this is why I am not finding their website. Have any clue?

It sure looks like WMH Tool Group (that includes Jet) did buy the line. I found a Performax Web site (www.performaxpower.com/) they only sell hand tools. Was the link to the Jet manual close enough to be of value? This article explains: http://blogs.popularwoodworking.com/editorsblog/Tool+Review+A+New++Jet+Mortiser.aspx

Ok just talked to WMH they do own performax and they have put the Jet name to it. Both links is exactly what I was looking for and I really appreciate all the help. It really helps to have people like you people helping others. Thanks again
Virgil

I'm sure you're going to like your new tool.

I have a little one, the 10/20 and I love it. Just really handy for leveling off things like end grain cutting boards. I know some folks use their planers, but I like the fact that I can do boards wider than my planer can handle and not have to worry about the planer knives tearing out the ends of the boards.

One tip I would have is to buy rolls of sandpaper from somewhere like klingspor. The rolls are a lot cheaper than the pre made paper. I took one of the premads and made a template the same size and length for it out of an old board. That way I can just spring clamp the bulk paper to the template, mark the taper, and then cut it with a pair of shop shears. Whenever I need a new piece of paper, I'll general cut several out at the same time.

Have fun!