New member from NC

Mike Lovette

Hello...I thought I would introduce myself. I am in the process of setting up my first shop and looking forward to developing my woodworking knowledge and skills. My father has had a shop since I was a child and he is starting to hand down some equipment.:thumb: I have had an interest in woodworking for several years but, did not have the space nor the means to furnish a shop. Now at least I have a modest shop that should keep my busy for a while. Anyway, I am looking forward to exploring the forum and learning a great deal from everyone.:D

Mike

Welcome aboard, Mike. :wave: Don't be shy about asking questions. We've got a lot of opinions here, and some of them are even right. :p

Welcome to the Family Mike! :wave:

Now...........where are them pictures of your shop :dunno: :D

Cheers!

Stuart, I am still setting up the shop. It is in a large 2 car garage that I still have to share with the family cars. So, all my equipment has to be mobile so I can easily put it away at the end of the day. I may post a few pics once everything is set up well enough that I can actually start on a project.

Hey Mike!:wave:

Where in NC are you?

Ed, I am just north of you in Statesville.

Welcome Mike :wave: man I envy you and Ed, being in the heart of nascar country :thumb:. Did a all Monte Carlo car show at DEI in 2003, BEAUTIFUL country over there.

Tom

Welcome Mike :wave: man I envy you and Ed, being in the heart of nascar country :thumb:. Did a all Monte Carlo car show at DEI in 2003, BEAUTIFUL country over there.

Tom

If only I were a NASCAR fan:rolleyes:, I work a couple miles from LMS and they are building the hall of fame in Charlotte and I have never even been to a NASCAR race! The closest I've come is attending a couple events in the Speedway Club and watched someone making a few practice laps.