Meeting Family

Steve Ash

FW member Brent Grooms drove up here to pick up a furnace I had to give away in the classifieds. I gave Brent a quick tour of the messy shop and invited him in for some coffee and to talk a bit.

My oldest son Jr. stopped by to help us load up the furnace and Brent was headed on his way back home.

It was nice meeting a member you share the keyboards with along with this obsession we have called woodworking....stop by again Brent, now that you know the way.

Attachments

• 100_2815.jpg
    100_2815.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 52
Still short sleeves weather in Michigan eh? :D

Steve, you sure you are not part Canadian...........? :wave:

Envy you guys over there getting to hook up so often with local wood workers.

Cheers!

Stu, does living in Michigans Upper Peninsula for 22 years count?:dunno:

I can't stand to have anything on my arms, even in winter, and especially if I am working.

Does this mean you...............SHAVE........... :eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(can you tell I've been working my tail off all day and I'm a touch tired :rolleyes:)

Cheers!

Boy that guy gets around. He was over at my dungeon about a month ago for a MM16 demo. Too bad they don't give away Frequent Driver Miles redeemable at the local tool dealer.

I knew my ears were burning from something other than the cool breeze of late! It was a pleasure meeting you Steve. Thanks again for the furnace... from the size and weight it is going to be turned into a great air cleaner. Doug, I have power now and all I have to do is finish cleaning it and tuning the guides and blade tension.. Are you off next week? Steve, you find yourself over this way, I would be happy to return the favor of some hot coffee!!:thumb:

My wallet was spared some at Johnsons on the way home... couldnt talk myself into anything at the time. Oh well... maybe in a couple weeks!

... couldnt talk myself into anything at the time. Oh well... maybe in a couple weeks!

Couple of weeks give me a call ....I'll talk you into finding something so you can open up that wallet.

When I get over your way, I'll make it a point to stop in for a cup of coffee and see your shop....maybe we could talk Doug into meeting up too.