HVLP larger gun from HF

Dan Mosley

At the same time i bought the detail sprayer i did purchase the larger HVLP spray gun from harbor freight.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=43430

(same one as Jeff mentioned in my thread on the detail sprayer). I have attached a picture for a better idea which one it is. I have not used it as of yet so ill let you know at a later time how it works.

One thing in the picture you see is that i made a stand for it to sit in. I had some scrap pine laying around and put this together in a short period of time. Nothing fancy but it will help with filling.
It is not my idea i just read about it somewhere on the web and remembered the concept and put it together.............

Thanks for the advice.........Dan

Attachments

• paint gun holder (600 x 450).jpg
    paint gun holder (600 x 450).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 29
Love the color won't loose that one in the shop.:D The only problem I had with my HF was trying to get a larger capacity cup. At the time I was managing a body shop and all the cups my supplier would bring me had a different thread and or size nipple on the bottom. After a few weeks I figured the stock cup was ok:eek: On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best I would rate it a 7. The only thing I've ever put though it has been lacquer.:thumb: