SketchUp Classes

not sure if this is the same thing or not dave but i have had these webinars as they were called and we were able to talk threw the speaker phone to the instructor.. and any number of people could be in the room at the same time as long as they could see and hear.. just another idea if thisisnt hwat you have done already.. put me on th elist for interst though when it happens dave..thanks

Hi Dave

You given any further thought to the concept of running some remote webinar type training in sketchup. If you ever do I would be a willing customer. I just dont seem to be able to get the hang of this package the way others have. Must be the fact that i was trained to draw with a pencil.

Regards

Rob

P.S. If you want an agent to get it going send me a PM and lets discuss the idea.

I don't know if anyone here is still interested in my SketchUp classes but I just got word that they are starting to fill. If anyone was planning to come, now might be a good time to register. Since the classes are offered in conjunction with the local community college they are also listed in their catalog of course offerings.

Here's the link if you are interested.

It would be cool to have some folks from family Woodworking come to the class.

Good For You !

And the students. Wow, what a great lineup of woodworking classes. I sure wish we had something like that available around here-I'd take them all just because I could. Sure wish I was closer !