Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Dining Table build-40x60 inch

Ya Dun Good Allen glad it all came together just fine in the end... the wood color looks fine on there the lights and darks went together well!!!!! lookun forward to the next one come spring.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

IM headed out now in SHORTS, yes, shorts in the garage today, its gonna push 55-60. I love it.

YOu can expect alot of PMs larry when I get that one rolling.
    Ill read up on cabinet construction the next couple months, but you know Ill still need input.
    thanx again for all the support and guidance.

Want to thank the board moderators and creators

I dont know what kind of work it is, but Im sure it takes time and just wanted to thank all those invovled for giving their time and efforts to run this board.

I joined sometime in the spring I believe, but have been around woodworking forums for over 2 years, just never joined any before this one.

Ive been too intimidated by other places to actually post my amateur work.

I know this board is full of pros that can match the skill of any pro from any place Ive ever visited but never feel discouraged to ask something no matter how stupid it is on these forums.
    That says alot for the quality of members of FWW,(not to mention patience)and I believe its a direct reflection on the way things are run here.

Thankyou FWW and staff. Have a happy and healthy Holiday Season.